Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Superb Evangelism Advice

My friend of many years posted great insight in his blog. I don't know why, maybe it's because it's directly up the alley of what I've currently been poking around at, but it definitely speaks. Check it out below.

http://everlastingworth.blogspot.com/
Feb. 7th, "Heart of a Farmer"

Below is my comment to Drew's post:
This would be a great sermon. I have never thought of using 1 Cor 3 in this manner, but you are absolutely correct, and my heart leaps from within testifying that you have correctly handled the Word of God. Linking evangelism to an idea of listening to seeing what a human/plant/seed currently needs at that particular time is very insightful and a brilliant theological pull out from this passage. We all are to do our part, however, we must be finely tuned into God to hear if he has called us now to plant, water, till soil, pull weeds, add fertilizer, reap harvest, etc.

1 comment:

Brandon J. Brown said...

That is a good thought about sharing our faith.

Hey, do you know you can direct link to his post, rather than just type the link. It is easy, and I would be happy to share if you are interested...