Sunday, October 21, 2007

Book notes from, "A Divine Revelation of Hell" Part 2

More excerpts from the book.

“Men will become lovers of themselves instead of God.” –p.129-130

“”Repent,” He said, “for I am a jealous God. Nothing can be placed before your worship of Me—not sons or daughters or wives or husbands.” –p.130

“They were lovers of their own flesh more than lovers of God.” –p.136

“But they would not listen to Me. They wanted the lust of the flesh more than the love of the living God. Because I am holy, you must be holy.” –p.137

“O earth, My holy people have fallen asleep to the sound of false doctrine. Awake, Awake! I tell you that all unrighteousness is sin. Cleanse yourself from all sin of the flesh and the spirit.” –p.144

“If you will return and repent and if you will honor Me with the fruit of righteousness, I will bless your homes and honor your marriage beds. If you will humble yourselves and call upon Me, I will hear you and bless you.” –p.144

“Do you think that I am blind that I cannot see and deaf that I cannot hear?” –p.145

“If you will repent and be ashamed of your sins, I will have mercy and compassion on you, and I will not remember your sins anymore. Pray that you may be an overcomer.” –p.145

“Keep the marriage bed holy.” –p.146

“I will bless My little ones, those that have kept the faith and have served Me in truth and righteousness.” –p.149

“Sanctify a fast. Call a solemn assembly. Gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the lands into My house, and cry unto Me. Alas, for the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night—the day is at hand.” –p.150

“I want to be in this army, but I know I must be pure and holy as Jesus is pure and holy. By the blood Jesus shed, cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Help me to keep a repentant heart, free of all hatred and bitterness.” –p.151

“Father, I know that many of Your people are asleep. I fear You will have to break our vessels of clay and humble us if there are to be fruits of righteousness.” –p.151

No comments: