Monday, October 22, 2007

Book notes from, "A Divine Revelation of Hell" Part 3

Last installment of book notes. Hope you find them challenging and striking the need for continual repentance as I have found them.

“”My child,” said the Lord, “Satan uses many devices to destroy good men and women. He works day and night, trying to get people to serve him. If you fail to choose to serve God, you have chosen to serve the devil.” –p.155

“If you fail to choose to serve God, you have chosen to serve the devil.” –p.155

“Many sinners want to serve God and Satan…” –p.157

“I once knew You, and You were my Savior.” –p.159

“In fact, all those who know My Word and My ways and have heard the gospel but still will not repent are in rebellion against Me. Many are in hell today because of this sin.” –p.161

“I once thought about making You Lord of my life, but I did not want to walk Your straight and narrow way. I wanted the broad way. It was so much easier to serve sin. I did not want to have to be righteous.” –p.161

“Be ready to meet the Lord at all times…” –p.181

“Yes, I thought of many things I could have done to lead others to Christ and to help someone when they needed me. I repented of the things I had done and the things I had left undone.” –p.185

“Jesus said, “O foolish people and slow of heart, awaken to the truth, and love one another with fervent love.” –p.199

“Fear not what man can do to you, but fear him who can cast your soul and body into hell.” –p.203

“Give your whole life to Me, and I will keep you.” –p.210

No comments: