Friday, October 12, 2007

A portion from, "Soren in the Flesh"

Since I've been writing the past couple of days I'd thought I'd keep posting on the book. This is from a pivotal chapter that started to take shape several months ago.

Was my lying since the very beginning scripted? Does the author know that I’m writing all this down? Well, wouldn’t that be convenient for you to know. I will tell you this, the author is a complete moron, and pretty unobservant that he doesn’t proof read and scratch all this out. Undoubtedably, if he did ever catch wind of my witty and quite brilliant additions I would be in deep shit. Him and I don’t really get along too well, can you tell? But if this actual part is meant to be in the script I just can’t tell you. What good is deception when it ceases to give you an adequate cloak? Therefore, I can’t tell you now. That would in part defeat my purposes of deception in the first place. I’m a human, and humans sure do love deception. But then again who’s to say that what is said now is the truth and just not another mirror employed by the author. Maybe I, Soren really do want to tell you, but the author forbids it. Maybe I really do hate deception, but the author forces me to deceive because he loves deception. Maybe I’m bound and gagged, and being held hostage against my will. Damn this author, he won’t allow me the right to speak. I wish the author would quite with all this deceptive nonsense. I guess you’ll never really know what you can trust. How many authors are there? Why all these confusing voices? What does it all mean? But then again even if you knew the truth from deception would you ever get around to doing anything about it? Now, that, that, that’s the point.

No comments: